January 20, 2008

Salsa Monkey - Redefining the meanings

I bowled a bouncer it was hit for 6, he bowled a bouncer I was taken all the way to hospital....
Whattttttttttt... Salsa and cricket.. is it a the wrong post under the ....

Hey not at all.... To get to the preview, it was long i put on my dancing shoe.Always dreamt of having a show of my own in stage ... to it was decided i shud try a hand this year....

So I ringed in Mr A ( ma partner in all crimes in company)

Me : Munna urgent come to phone booth .. Jaldi
A : Kya huva munna, okie here i come

I took my laptop and moved with Mr A to phone booth. Ma manger gave a look up, his look showed he was impressed... Inter team interaction. this boy is rocking ( hopefully he was thinking in that way) I was so notorious in ma company I am made to sit just in front of my manager, Head of Technology and Business. :)

Mr A was totally confused about the meeting... we was wondering whats the new stuff we gonna cook up...

I meeting started. dude we need to learn Salsa or Cha cha... Anyways we are performing the cinematic stuffs, how about those professional....

Mr A.. mm sahi hai.. i 2 was thinking.... U have any plan

Me: Yea, therez a center near ma flat, how about that....

Yea we can ask Ms N suggestion, We rang Ms N and made her join for expert advice. She advised thatz a great place. All the best

Clock struck 5, I said good bye to all and me and Mr A ran to the Salsa center

We entered the center
A smiling lady in front welcomed us. For some second I forgot i had come for admission... Teenage blues huh...

Now to point, We introduced to that lady say Ms K

Me : we came to register our names for the salsa classed

Ms K : ho welcome sir, plz be seated, U came at right time, our next batch is gonna start 2mrw.

Me : ho yea.. then enroll us for it, its Beginners right, it would be fine.

Ms K: okie sure sir, It would cost Rs XXXXX

Me : Yea, please go ahead.

She took down my name, then came the questions

Sir your partners name;

Me : Mr A

Ms K : Pardon me Sir

Me : Mr A

Ms K : Sir it should be a gal partner.

Me : Hooo I just forgot ( how i forgot the partner issue) I needed to get one...
I looked at Mr A in confusion

Ms K : Misunderstood ma Look she said, Sir U need to have a gal as partner..

Hoo gosh, my integrity was at stakes now.....

Me : Totally confused made the biggest mess when I asked her, don't u have any one with you....

Ms K : what??

Me : realising what i just said , I reiterated, can you please suggest similar girls like us who does not have partner.

Ms K : sorry sir not anyone at the moment

Me : My eyes fell on the display board, I said, hey why don't you put up a notice in one of those boards....

Boy.. I cud see steam coming out form Ms K's face.....

Now after making some calls to Ms N in office for the search, which all went in vain.

I was totally sad on seeing my dreams crashing like an avalanche of snow, was this the global warming all talking about, Now I started realising the sex ratio I had read in class 9th text.Now i understood its significance...

When I was about to leave I said good by to Ms K, and a casual talk, I asked r u the instructor... She said smiling Ho no.. I am just a staff.... I do not know Salsa

Boy my partner is here, my mind said, but i never expected this pulse from the brains to be converted into those audible sine waves which will strike the ear drums of Ms K, but it came out, may be due to the avalanche of excitement.

before any harm could have happened, Mr A and I left the scene.....

Hooo gosh learning Salsa is not that difficult, but getting a partner is......
Now I for the first time felt the dis advantage of being Single.... ;-) no regrets though....

Now I am busy doing my Aerobic classes, and know who is accompanying me there......

No comments: