August 16, 2009

Kal Ho Na Ho

For the first time in my blog the title goes in Hindi.
The title derived by one of the best movies I have ever seen, which captured my heart in all sense, living up to its title name. Today I find myself on the same boat not sure if I will make it tomorrow.
It's not about misunderstanding.But the tragedy began when the silence is not understood.
I have lately been taught, that the clap can happen with one hand.
The one hand which is the cause of all troubles
The one voice which is the cause of all troubles
Now its the silence which is cause of all troubles.
Not sure what next to add up to the never ending list of troubles, but yes one thing for sure its just the singular version which causes the trouble and they believe it will continue to do so.
Can thou let me know, what I am supposed to do, I had enough of the shallow understanding and not sure if I am there to add on to the list of trouble, KAL HO NA HO
Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.

No comments: