October 23, 2007

2007 A Love Story


Two Love One Man..... Hey Its not a Bollywood Flick... Its ma real life... Ma story with ma love Bruno and Tabu....


Tabu... The 8 year old sweet sensitive wonder... From Streets to my heart the journey was thru a express highway.I call her Abu..... Now u all will be guessing why is her name Tabu.. I bought her to my home on my way from school stating she was He.. No one knew to determine the sex of dog..;P


We named her Tipu... they the news arrived He was not he but She, we re-cristned her to Tabu..:P tabu ma love was there.. takin care of me all the way first like a friend, now she is ma aunty, and contro'sl me too....


Bruno..... My sis call him Katallan (Jungali) because of his dark color, and furious look.. This 2 month old black cotton ball was the latest entarant to our house.Buying him made my wallet light...but this was shear love at first sight and i did not bother my wallets weight... Dad did bother it.... ;P
Now he is 15 months old, Furocious, Dangerous and of above lovable.. Very playful and just wants to play day in and out....
Guys u plan to meet him, do not get him any non veg stuff, his favourite food is Banana... huh.. Monkey kya???


I do not know Y i love them so much, I just feel very very comfortable with them, I am teased blue black by ma frnds for being dog crazy, but who bothers.. I am born and I leave at ma will...
I will love them and will continue.....

No comments: