October 27, 2007

Humour Sense gone for a Toast


Arae What happened to your humour sense.....

The ever smiling guy, sports a smile always..blah blah blah.... was all used to say about me.. but now its under a scanner.... all because of Director Priyadarshan.....
Priyadarshan and related to ma smile.. whats the relation dude... are you gone crazy..... wud be the question...


Now first all my north Indian friends took me to Garam Masala...
Garam Masala..... They all laughed seeing what Akshay and John playing the Tom and Jerry game with air hostess, I tried hard to bring smile on my face.... All became suspicious.....
In interval there was hush hush saying.... yea what happened to u dude, are u not feeling well....

Image cracked......:(

The next movie we went was Bhagam Bhag.....
Again all seeing prank played by Akshay, Govinda the theater burst into laugh.... except one.. Me again...the culprit... they all said in a corus voice Kya huva thujae yaar.....

Next movie we went was Dhamaal....
Again the theater went into laugh, but this time a new man(Think I graduated from Boy to Man huh) joined the party.. it was me.... but even after the theater stopped laughing I continued.. it was so comic, especially Javed Jaffery.... superb....
Seeing me in all smile all breathed a sign of relief.. he is back......

Dhol Bajakae.....
All laughed yet again seeing this comedy movie, but it was remake of Inharihar Nagar a mallu block bluster....but the hindi movie did not bring much smile in my face......

Bhool Bhuailya.....
The picture was a horror one, but it had a few share of comedy in it... which do bring the smile and laugh in audience's face....but all said Rechi back to his abnormal behaviour.. is he allergic to theater. kya....

Araee yaar... I am normal.... This Priyadarshan directs all the movie which were once released in malayalam...

Garam Masala.. remake of Mallu movie Boeing Boeing.. I have seen this mallu movie more than 5 times, and do u expect me to smile seeing the Hindi version

Bhagam Bhag.... This was a mixture of Manar Mathayi Speaking... I had seen in twice.. yet again used to this comedy..

Bhool Bhulaiya...
Remake of Manichitrathazyu.... Have seen it more than 10 times...and u still except me to smile again...

Do misunderstand me guys I am normal.Thankfully Dhaamal was not a remake of any mallu movie, I smiled naa laughed a lot a lot... and all were happy cing me back to normal....

Now onwards I need to think twice before I watch a mallu remake movie

1 comment:

Flyaway Mind said...

kewlll post..exactly what we mallus feel..LOL