October 25, 2008

The Wolf Howls - At Last

I was happy with my daily routine, at least i was enthusiastic enough to write a blog every month. Fresh Lime Soda was fizzing daily... hits started getting counted from around the world.
Comments section showed the increment in the comments.
Lime was squeezed and the nectar extracted. Aa all the good things should come to an end naa.. my manager blooming jealous of superb time management decided to sharpen my skills by sending me to a time management training.


The resistance was high from my side, but he was decided. Like a horse who had no other choice to run with the cart, I was also forced.
Enter the scene of training, the fizz from lime soda cooled me on see the those scenes. Girls filled in the room... with quite a few gentlemen around. I was feeling like a cowboy entering the scene...
Making sure I sat next to one of the busiest corners of the training hall, i made my self comfortable. I never missed on making my neighbours also comfortable. Going on a introductory speer I made sure they did not miss my name...
Hmm err was I in for a time management training... or communication training.. Err I am now confused. Hearing bits and pieces from the tutor, and concentrating on make sure my neighbours understood time management well was the agenda in my book.
The day ended on a happy note... with smiling bye, keep in touch comments just made me float like a pollen grain.
The bits and pieces of the teaching from training which I introduced in my life, took me completely out of track... Err I was implementing only the half my learning.. rest half gone for a toss...
Like the financial recession in the current economy, Misty dew too faced the same recession. Months went with out any post... Fizz from the lime soda went off....
Then came the rescue plan... My neighbour in training came up with a solution which I missed from training... aha that helped... though the fizz was lost.. but I decided to howl at least once on a full moon day.. hence born the howling Wolf... the wolf is howling again...


No comments: