March 02, 2008

Tempest Conquered

They took away my belief, but they could not take away my power.
They portrait me as a looser, but they never discovered the Phoenix in me
Now fate and sorcery will conspire to maroon them in my domain.
My rules.
My revenge
I am Back.....
All giving me thumbs down, with all relishing the pomp and splendour of life, with all enjoying the way they could... i was still not sad... I had learned to survive.. survive the tempest, survive the turbulence of mind, survive to stay, learn to understand...and above all Learn to Wait

Yes I am happy in my own world where I had conquered the Tempest... and here I am the hero
A hero in the movie where all are just mute spectators, because I have arrived to build the dynasty of mine
It's my belief that every flower enjoys the air it's breath

3 comments:

Flyaway Mind said...

oye oye hero..the patient hero who learnt to wait ;) now that u have conquered, where is the party???

Preetha Nair said...

:) :)
Inspiring :)

Howling Wolf said...

FM: Party.. I doubt life is not aboyt party ;) anyways will give u one we have our college get 2gether

Preetha: :) :) Yo I could in turn was able to inspire someone..;)Looking for some happy notes in ur blog from now... :)